Regions Bank Unable to Download 12/27

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Regions Bank Downloads Since 12/27 Quicken Mac.

Comments

• madrat
    madrat Member ✭✭
    Options
    its not just mac, its the pc as well. I contacted regions and filed a complaint, but yes my password stopped working to connect, then I reset my password and nothing can't download anything from regions bank sice the 27th.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    madrat said:
    its not just mac, its the pc as well. I contacted regions and filed a complaint, but yes my password stopped working to connect, then I reset my password and nothing can't download anything from regions bank sice the 27th.
    Hello @madrat,   

I am sorry about these issues with online banking services. Thank you for letting us know about this here on the Quicken Community. 

If you have the chance, you could save a backup by going to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen and then create a 'test' data file by going to the same menu and selecting New Quicken File... Next, choose New Quicken File in the screen that follows, and then click OK. After this, choose a file location on your computer and then click Save. Choose Don't use mobile and web when prompted. 

You may then add your Regions-associated accounts by navigating to the Add Account button in the upper left-hand side of the screen, denoted by the '+' symbol. Let us know if you see the same problem occurring in the test data file once this is attempted. 

I am eager to hear about your results. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • madrat
    madrat Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @"Quicken Jared" said:
    > Hello @madrat,   
    >
    > I am sorry about these issues with online banking services. Thank you for letting us know about this here on the Quicken Community. If you have the chance, you could save a backup by going to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen and then create a 'test' data file by going to the same menu and selecting New Quicken File... Next, choose New Quicken File in the screen that follows, and then click OK. After this, choose a file location on your computer and then click Save. Choose Don't use mobile and web when prompted. 
    >
    > You may then add your Regions-associated accounts by navigating to the Add Account button in the upper left-hand side of the screen, denoted by the '+' symbol. Let us know if you see the same problem occurring in the test data file once this is attempted. 
    >
    > I am eager to hear about your results. 
    >
    > Thank you,
    >
    > Quicken Jared 
  • madrat
    madrat Member ✭✭
    Options
    well darn that worked, now I have 52 new dowloaded transactions in the new test file, ugg!!!! So I guess I need to disconnect my account and reconnect my account, how do I get the transactions moved over. 52 is a lot to key manually !!!
  • madrat
    madrat Member ✭✭
    Options
    ok so I put back the old file, did a deactivate then activate and now I am working and got all my new transactions. I guess next time my quicken gets out of sink I give that a try. To my shock that worked great.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    madrat said:
    ok so I put back the old file, did a deactivate then activate and now I am working and got all my new transactions. I guess next time my quicken gets out of sink I give that a try. To my shock that worked great.
    Hello @madrat,   

I am glad to hear that the situation has been resolved, and thank you so much for letting us know what exact steps were taken in achieving this resolution. 

Feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns.

Have a great day!

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.