All new spending in checking account classified as transfer

Options
I have a checking account with USAA and just updated my accounts today. All my accounts updated OK (including USAA credit card and savings account) but all new transactions in the checking account have "TXFR" listed in the "check #" column. When I try to categorize these new transactions it gives a dropdown menu for "add account" rather than list of spending categories. Transactions for numbered checks imported OK and are acting normally. If I use the dropdown menu in the "check #" column and try to clear it (as it is clear in all prior transactions) it just deletes the whole entry. Is this a new USAA issue after latest update?

Answers

• Mconline20
    Options
    Correction, I can manually clear the "check #" column and it does not delete transaction but this is very cumbersome to have to do for every new entry prior to being able to categorize it.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Correction, I can manually clear the "check #" column and it does not delete transaction but this is very cumbersome to have to do for every new entry prior to being able to categorize it.
    Hello @Mconline20,   

We are sorry about this problem with online banking services. Thank you for looking to the Quicken Community for assistance. 

What connection method are you currently making use of in order to add or link your accounts to online banking services? Please note that you can verify this anytime by going to Tools > Account List and then clicking on the Edit button in the row associated with the affected accounts. Next, go to the Online Services tab in the new window that appears afterward. The information we are looking for should be found under the Online Setup callout box. 

I look forward to your answer.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.