Quicken Crashes When Adding Wife's Citi Account

Options
PRB248
PRB248 Member
My accounts for Citibank seemed to add properly, but when I went to add my wife's accounts (card and savings), the window was blank. It allowed me to select "Connect", but when I did, it crashed. What would be causing this?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PRB248 said:
    My accounts for Citibank seemed to add properly, but when I went to add my wife's accounts (card and savings), the window was blank. It allowed me to select "Connect", but when I did, it crashed. What would be causing this?
    Hello @PRB248,    

I am sorry about these issues with crashes and hanging when trying to add accounts. Thank you for speaking with us about this.

First, have you tried restarting your computer after this happens? You may additionally try uninstalling the Quicken software using the steps listed in this Support Article, then deleting Quicken from the Program Files (x86) folder. You may then reinstall the software after following those steps using the steps listed here. 

I look forward to hearing about how this works. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • PRB248
    PRB248 Member
    Options
    It worked!
    Sorry for the late response. It took a while to get around to trying that solution. It's pretty frustrating that the platform is buggy like this. I've experienced similar things in the past, but it's been a few years and I forgot that support had me do that before. I appreciate the help.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PRB248 said:
    It worked!
    Sorry for the late response. It took a while to get around to trying that solution. It's pretty frustrating that the platform is buggy like this. I've experienced similar things in the past, but it's been a few years and I forgot that support had me do that before. I appreciate the help.
    Hello @PRB248,   

Thanks so much for getting back to me about this. We do apologize that this troubleshooting was necessary. I'm glad to be of service, and I'm happy that the situation seems to be resolved; do let us know if this issue returns.

Feel free to reach out with any other questions or concerns, and have a great day!

Thanks again,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.