Direct Connect Bank Mail messages from Wells Fargo continually reappear after being deleted.

Options
2»

Answers

• Dublin
    Dublin Member ✭✭
    Options
    Tiny tiny 'trash' can that I had missed!!! I'm about an hour in, and about 1/4 of way through deleting them one by one. It does seem to work, but need to take a break lest carpal tunnel kicks in. Oh to have option to 'delete all'....
  • flight2k
    flight2k Member ✭✭
    Options
    Very annoying problem from Quicken. I have the same issue and can not figure out a way to make it stop.
  • flight2k
    flight2k Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @"Quicken Anja" said:
    > Hello All,
    >
    > Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and reporting your issue here, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.
    >
    > This issue has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA available at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.
    >
    > We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

Why would we need to update if there is no fix for this problem? Is there a trouble ticket we can track on this?
  • wilderaz
    wilderaz Member ✭✭
    Options
    Although not a fix it is now possible to delete messages in bulk with Quicken version 6.12.1 (Build 612.47851.100).
  • pecopie
    pecopie Member ✭✭
    Options
    @wilderaz thank you for posting this!
  • wilderaz
    wilderaz Member ✭✭
    Options
    Issue appears resolved for me. Others?
  • pecopie
    pecopie Member ✭✭
    Options
    @wilderaz... I updated to Quicken version 6.12.1 (Build 612.47851.100). Since then, I've only done one update of my accounts, and (at least so far) the problem with the old emails has not arisen. Thank you Quicken support, for the fix.
This discussion has been closed.