I am getting error code OL-332-A

Options
I get this error code when attempting to download transactions from my TD Ameritrade account. I call TD - they don't see anything on their end. I am using version R45.21. I have verified that my TD user name and password are correct.

What can I do?

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    robbieoj said:
    I get this error code when attempting to download transactions from my TD Ameritrade account. I call TD - they don't see anything on their end. I am using version R45.21. I have verified that my TD user name and password are correct.

What can I do?
    Hello @robbieoj,    

I am sorry about these issues with online banking services. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community. 

Have you been able to verify your Customer ID, per the instructions provided in this Support Article under the blue text dropdown, Verify your Customer ID? Also, have you checked the TD Ameritrade online accounts for options regarding multi-factor authorization or to otherwise unlock your account?

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • robbieoj
    robbieoj Member
    Options
    Jared, thanks for the response. I have checked the customer ID and the password. They are correct. I logged into my TD account and navigated as normal. My account is not locked. I login without a two-factor ID process.

I did a re-install of Quicken but that did not solve the problem. I am able to download transactions from my bank and IRA custodial account. This would seem to suggest an issue with TD, but they don't see any issues on their end.

Stumped. Please advise.

Thanks!
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    robbieoj said:
    Jared, thanks for the response. I have checked the customer ID and the password. They are correct. I logged into my TD account and navigated as normal. My account is not locked. I login without a two-factor ID process.

I did a re-install of Quicken but that did not solve the problem. I am able to download transactions from my bank and IRA custodial account. This would seem to suggest an issue with TD, but they don't see any issues on their end.

Stumped. Please advise.

Thanks!
    Hello @robbieoj,        

Thanks for letting us know about your results from previous troubleshooting and investigating. 

What connection method are you currently making use of in order to add or link your accounts to online banking services? Please note that you can verify this anytime by going to Tools > Account List and then clicking on the Edit button in the row associated with the affected accounts. Next, go to the Online Services tab in the new window that appears afterward. The information we are looking for should be found under the Online Setup callout box. 

If the connection method involved is Direct Connect, then by definition, the issue is taking place on servers that are provided 'directly' via the financial institution. Note that it is often best to ask to speak with 'Tier 2' representative or escalations team when reaching out to support, as these individuals are most knowledgable about third-party software, such as Quicken. Their help may also be needed in documenting and investigating the problem further.

I hope that this is helpful. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.