Stack View keeps changing.

Ned Barker
Ned Barker Member ✭✭
The income reminders keep changing. i.e. they are there then the nxet time that are gone?
The drop down has: All Bils, Online Bills, Manal Bills and Income Remiders. Didn't there use be be a selectiom for Bills and Income? I have 4 Income items. Today only 2 show. They are akl withing 30 days.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    The income reminders keep changing. i.e. they are there then the nxet time that are gone?
    The drop down has: All Bils, Online Bills, Manal Bills and Income Remiders. Didn't there use be be a selectiom for Bills and Income? I have 4 Income items. Today only 2 show. They are akl withing 30 days.
    Hello @Ned Barker,   

We apologize about these problems with missing Reminders. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community.

Are you able to see these Income Reminders in any of the other Views provided in the Bills & Income tab, under the Income & Transfers subtab? You can check this by clicking on the Stack in the view bar next to View as in the upper, central portion of the screen, then selecting another option from the dropdown menu that appears. 

Let us know what you see, if you get the chance to check back in with us about this. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Ned Barker
    Ned Barker Member ✭✭
    edited January 2023
    They are in the Biller Name but for future dates. This is what I see.

[Edited Screenshot for Security]
  • Quicken Jared
    edited January 2023

They are in the Biller Name but for future dates. This is what I see.

Hello @Ned Barker,    

Thank you for getting back to me about this problem with missing Reminders. We apologize that this issue is continuing.

One other question: what dates are listed on the Scheduled Income Reminders? Knowing this will help us further isolate the problem.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 

• Ned Barker
    Ned Barker Member ✭✭
    Two of them are on the 4th Wed of each month and two are on the first of each month. The file I sent has them but I manually entered them.
  • Quicken Jared
    Two of them are on the 4th Wed of each month and two are on the first of each month. The file I sent has them but I manually entered them.
    Hello @Ned Barker,   

Thanks for answering that earlier question; that clears up some questions about whether or not filters are involved. 

Have you tried restoring from a recent backup? We recommend saving backups frequently by navigating to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Provided that this has been done often, you should be able to restore from a backup that was saved just prior to when this issue emerged by navigating to File > Restore from backup... in the same menu. I am curious about whether or not this problem continues in the restored file.

Let us know how this works, and if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Ned Barker
    Ned Barker Member ✭✭
    This is a recently restored and Validated File
  • Quicken Jared
    This is a recently restored and Validated File
    Hello @Ned Barker,   

We apologize about this problem continuing, and thanks for letting me know about the results from trying to restore from a backup.

I see that you had tried validating the data file earlier; have you also attempted a Super Validation? Navigate back to your original data file, then you can save a backup by navigating to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen, then proceed through the following instructions, if you haven't already:
    1. Navigate to File
    2. Hold CTRL + Shift and click Validate and Repair File...
    3. Select Super Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.
    Let us know more about this if you get the chance. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Ned Barker
    Ned Barker Member ✭✭
    I have saved the above and if they disappear again I will try it. As of now they are as they should be. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.