Error CC-505 Downloading from Capitol One 360

crossle86
crossle86 Member ✭✭
This started a few days ago when several bank accounts would not download and locked quicken to the point I had to kill Q with Task Manager. Now one of those accounts (E*Trade Bank) is working correctly but the Capitol One 360 account now fails displaying the error window, showing the error as CC-505.

Windows 8.1 Quicken R43.14.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    crossle86 said:
    This started a few days ago when several bank accounts would not download and locked quicken to the point I had to kill Q with Task Manager. Now one of those accounts (E*Trade Bank) is working correctly but the Capitol One 360 account now fails displaying the error window, showing the error as CC-505.

Windows 8.1 Quicken R43.14.
    Hello @crossle86,    

I am sorry to hear about these issues with online banking services. Thank you for looking to the Quicken Community for assistance.

If this error message remains after 24 hours, I recommend reaching out to Quicken Support - per the instructions in this Support Article - using the link provided here. They will need to document and diagnose this issue in greater detail with the tools and resources available to them.

I hope that is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.