How do I exclude Separate Accounts from my annual budget report?

Options
cutealloy
cutealloy Member
edited February 2023 in Reports (Windows)
I can run an annual budget report. However, details within the accounts that I have placed under "Separate" show up in the report.
These "Separate" values do not show up in the actual budget tab for the current banking that I am interested in getting a report for under Planning.
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    Options
    cutealloy said:
    I can run an annual budget report. However, details within the accounts that I have placed under "Separate" show up in the report.
    These "Separate" values do not show up in the actual budget tab for the current banking that I am interested in getting a report for under Planning.
    Hello @cutealloy,   

Thank you for inquiring about the Annual Budget Report feature. We apologize for any confusion regarding this matter.

First, are you trying to simply prevent certain accounts from appearing in the Annual Budget Report? If so, note that information from all accounts will be pulled into the report, but you can prevent certain accounts from appearing by making use of the Hide Accounts feature, by using the information provided here, under To hide an account. However, this will cause the selected accounts to be removed from any and all reports. 

I hope that is helpful, and let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.