First Command Bank WC error [CC-501]

Options
mhellis63
mhellis63 Member ✭✭
I am still receiving the CC-501 error when trying to download transaction from First Command. Any updates on when this will be fixed.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @mhellis63,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with this issue. 

We do currently have an ongoing active alert regarding First Command Bank users receiving a CC-501 error message. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

I apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• mhellis63
    mhellis63 Member ✭✭
    Options
    If I am still experiencing the problem now that it has been resolved, what do I need to do? Are there any actions on my part to restore the ability to download transactions?
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mhellis63 said:
    If I am still experiencing the problem now that it has been resolved, what do I need to do? Are there any actions on my part to restore the ability to download transactions?
    Hello @mhellis63,   

We are sorry to hear that you are continuing to experience these online banking issues. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community.

If these problems with the CC-501 error message in conjunction with your First Command Bank accounts are continuing, it will be necessary to reach out to Quicken Support. You can do this with the information provided in this link. They will need to document and troubleshoot this issue in greater details with the resources and tools uniquely available to them. I wish that I could provide a resolution from the Quicken Community, but this represents the next necessary step in addressing this issue.

I hope that is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • PennJ
    PennJ Member
    Options
    I am receiving the CC501 error with First command is there a solution yet 16Feb23 JP
This discussion has been closed.