Chase transactions not manually entered get deleted from register and downloaded again the next day

So this is a weird thing that has been going on for about a month at least for me.

I have auto-updates running every morning. Anytime I have a transaction for my chase visa card downloaded that I didn't already manually enter into the register, I accept it (and assign the appropriate category if it's new) and accept the matches for the ones I entered myself. Perfectly normal.

The next day, auto-update runs and it downloads new transactions, but then it also downloads the same transactions I had accepted and entered from the day before that weren't manually entered/matched. All the ones I had manually entered are still in the register and matched. The ones I did not enter are missing from the register, as if yesterday didn't happen. But oddly enough information I added like the categories for new things will be there when I accept it.

This happens only on day 2. On day 3 all those transactions are still in the register and aren't downloaded again, but the new ones from day 2 are gone and downloaded again, continuing the cycle. It's nice that I don't have to re-add all the information, but it's still annoying I have to re-accept them. Any ideas?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    So this is a weird thing that has been going on for about a month at least for me.

I have auto-updates running every morning. Anytime I have a transaction for my chase visa card downloaded that I didn't already manually enter into the register, I accept it (and assign the appropriate category if it's new) and accept the matches for the ones I entered myself. Perfectly normal.

The next day, auto-update runs and it downloads new transactions, but then it also downloads the same transactions I had accepted and entered from the day before that weren't manually entered/matched. All the ones I had manually entered are still in the register and matched. The ones I did not enter are missing from the register, as if yesterday didn't happen. But oddly enough information I added like the categories for new things will be there when I accept it.

This happens only on day 2. On day 3 all those transactions are still in the register and aren't downloaded again, but the new ones from day 2 are gone and downloaded again, continuing the cycle. It's nice that I don't have to re-add all the information, but it's still annoying I have to re-accept them. Any ideas?
    Hello @Edelmiro Rivera,        

We are sorry to hear about these problems with deleted transactions that are somehow reappearing the following the day. Thank you for alerting us to this here on the Quicken Community.

Unfortunately, given the nature of this problem, it will be necessary to reach out to Quicken Support. You can do this with the information provided in this link. They will need to document and troubleshoot this issue in greater details with the resources and tools uniquely available to them. I wish that I could provide a resolution from the Quicken Community, but this represents the next necessary step in addressing this issue.

I hope that this is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.