Schwab cc-506

Options
rtrenholme
rtrenholme Member ✭✭
My Schwab accounts will not update. I previously got error code cc-506. After I did the following, I tried to update the Schwab accounts again. Quicken said the accounts were updated but none of the accounts had new transactions. I am using release 45.21 on a Windows machine. The sets after getting error code cc-506 were:
Deactivate all accounts for this financial institution, then force Quicken to "discover" all available accounts:

Open the Account List in Quicken (Tools > Account List OR Ctrl + A);
If present, select the Show Hidden Accounts checkbox at the bottom of the Account List;
Edit each account with this financial institution to Deactivate (or Remove From One Step Update) on the Online Services tab;
Click on the General tab and remove any info displayed in the Financial Institution, and Account/Routing Number fields. Note: The account must be deactivated first before these fields can be edited.
When finished, close the Account List;
Close, then re-open Quicken;
Click the Add Account button at the bottom of the Account Bar on your main view;
Walk through this process as if you were going to add a new account, providing the login credentials and answering any security questions/processes presented, UNTIL you reach the screen where Quicken displays the Accounts Discovered at the financial institution;
Very carefully LINK each of the found accounts to the appropriate account you already have set up in Quicken.
This discussion has been closed.