Quicken showing zero balances for my TIAA account

Niels
Niels Member
I know others have reported this too. After the last update, Quicken shows a zero market value for my TIAA accounts. (Cash is also zero, but I expect that.) After my last download of data from TIAA and a reconcile of my share balances, I noticed all my accounts were zero! After checking my TIAA accounts (which reported the balances I expected), I realized it was Quicken.

Fortunately, I had a backup from before I reconciled. So I have to go back and re-reconcile my bank and credit card, but at least my investment account are a little closer to where they should be.

I've been using Quicken for a long time--since the early 1990s. Occasionally there's a glitch, and I assume that's what this is. I hope it is fixed soon.

Comments

• renrut4
    renrut4 Member ✭✭
    This has been reported to Quicken for MONTHS across Mac and PC platforms and there has been no forward progress on this. I would hope that Quicken would make a statement on their progress fixing this issue?
  • Louisa
    Louisa Member ✭✭
    I just had the same problem. I’ve been using Quicken since 1997, never had a major issue like this. Accounts are all at zero after linking to my financial institution.
This discussion has been closed.