Truist check statement down load

Sands Irani
Sands Irani Member
I was with Suntrust from it inception and my check ledger from Suntrust allways down loaded to check number and payee columns. Now with Truist, Truist has consolidated the Check Number and Payee into one column called "Destription". I must now manually shift the check number over to the correct column and look up and put in the payee. When I call Truist and spoke to a well meaning person, he said that's the way it is. So now I must look for a checking accout that will separate check numbers from payee.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    I was with Suntrust from it inception and my check ledger from Suntrust allways down loaded to check number and payee columns. Now with Truist, Truist has consolidated the Check Number and Payee into one column called "Destription". I must now manually shift the check number over to the correct column and look up and put in the payee. When I call Truist and spoke to a well meaning person, he said that's the way it is. So now I must look for a checking accout that will separate check numbers from payee.
    Hello @Sands Irani

We are sorry to hear about these difficulties with downloaded transaction information. Thank you for speaking with us about this here on the Quicken Community.

What connection method are you currently making use of in order to add or link your accounts to online banking services? Please note that you can verify this anytime by going to Tools > Account List and then clicking on the Edit button in the row associated with the affected accounts. Next, go to the Online Services tab in the new window that appears afterward. The information we are looking for should be found under the Online Setup callout box.

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.