Quicken Loads But Not Visible on Screen - 1/12/23

Options
I'm running Windows 11 and the current version of Quicken Home, Business and Rental. When I click on the Quicken icon, the program loads but is not visible on my screen. It shows as running in Task Manager, and I can see it with Alt-Tab (Quicken screen is grey). When I hover my mouse over the Quicken icon, there is no option to Restore or Maximize. I've restarted my laptop several times, and the issue still exists. Not having issues with any other program. Suggestions?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm running Windows 11 and the current version of Quicken Home, Business and Rental. When I click on the Quicken icon, the program loads but is not visible on my screen. It shows as running in Task Manager, and I can see it with Alt-Tab (Quicken screen is grey). When I hover my mouse over the Quicken icon, there is no option to Restore or Maximize. I've restarted my laptop several times, and the issue still exists. Not having issues with any other program. Suggestions?
    Hello @Kathy Burns Carey,   

We are sorry to hear about this problem with the program failing to launch. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community.

If you haven't already, you may additionally try uninstalling the Quicken software using the steps listed in this Support Article, then deleting Quicken from the Program Files (x86) folder. You may then reinstall the software after following those steps using the steps listed here. 

Let us know about your results, if you have the opportunity to follow up with us about this. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared