SYNC ERROR : CC-929 (QCS-429-2) can not connect or download transactions

Options
Koa1
Koa1 Member ✭✭
On my Quicken for MAC , Quicken MAC version 6.11.3 , Mac OS 12.6.2, i am getting a SYNC ERROR : CC-929 (QCS-429-2) can not connect or download transactions on downloading credit card transactions for BarclayCard. I am able to login with my account on cards.barclaycardUS.com . I've tried: disconnecting and reconnecting the Quicken account, disabling the MAC firewall, disabling my antivirus , and I am not running a VPN. BarclayCard says to contact Quicken . How can this sync error be fixed? thanks

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Koa1,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connect Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.
    1. Navigate to the Quicken dropdown menu
    2. Sign Out...
    3. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password 
    4. Follow the prompts to be taken back to your data file after signing in
    Once that is done, see if the issue still persists.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Koa1
    Koa1 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Anja, Thanks for the suggestion. I tried what you said , signed out then signed back in. That did not help. I still got the same error message when trying to connect to Barclaycardus: (Care Code: CC-929 (QCS-0429-2) . What else would you suggest ?
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Koa1 said:
    Anja, Thanks for the suggestion. I tried what you said , signed out then signed back in. That did not help. I still got the same error message when trying to connect to Barclaycardus: (Care Code: CC-929 (QCS-0429-2) . What else would you suggest ?
    Hello @Koa1,    

We are sorry to hear that this problem is continuing. Thanks for letting us know about the results you saw from signing out of your account, then back in.

Unfortunately, if the above steps were unsuccessful in resolving this issue, it will be necessary to reach out to Quicken Support, per the instructions listed in this Support Article. You can do this with the information provided in this link. They will need to document and troubleshoot this issue in greater details with the resources and tools uniquely available to them. I wish that I could provide a resolution from the Quicken Community, but this represents the next necessary step in addressing this issue.

I hope that is helpful.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared
This discussion has been closed.