CC-800 with Synchrony

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Sam's Club MC Not Updating.

Comments

• janseverson
    janseverson Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have the same problem. I am using express web connect. After the update is says that perhaps I have made changes with Synchrony. When I then hit FIX IT the update goes through.
  • janseverson
    janseverson Member ✭✭
    Options
    I get CC-800 I have deactivated the account and reactivated it and it still happens.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @janseverson,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

I have located a Support Article that discusses some troubleshooting steps to take when presented with a CC-800 error message. You may follow this link to access that FAQ. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps. 

As per the FAQ: If the steps above do not resolve the issue, please contact Quicken Support. 

Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Don Bartenstein
    Don Bartenstein Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    Options
    I get CC-800 I have deactivated the account and reactivated it and it still happens.
    Same here.  Been going on for a couple weeks now.
This discussion has been closed.