Wells Fargo securities comparison mismatch in Reconcile Shares

For some time now in my Wells Fargo investment account (Wells Fargo Advisers) Quicken has been showing zero shares in this account when I use the Reconcile Shares function. The account downloads the security details ok when there is activity in the account. Appears for some reason Wells Fargo may no be sending my share balance? Maybe have something turned off for this account? Don't know what that might be.

I had a different Reconcile Shares issue with another investment account, but a recent Quicken update seems to have fixed that.

I am currently using R46.23, Build 27.1.46.12

Would be nice and convenient to fix this Wells Fargo issue. I posted a miliar message a while back and it was suggested I create and new account with Wells and see if that downloaded the shares. I did something wrong because only the banking accounts came across and I stopped doing anything further because I did not want to mess up my Quicken. I depend on Quicken too much to screw things up.

Appreciate any thoughts.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    For some time now in my Wells Fargo investment account (Wells Fargo Advisers) Quicken has been showing zero shares in this account when I use the Reconcile Shares function. The account downloads the security details ok when there is activity in the account. Appears for some reason Wells Fargo may no be sending my share balance? Maybe have something turned off for this account? Don't know what that might be.

I had a different Reconcile Shares issue with another investment account, but a recent Quicken update seems to have fixed that.

I am currently using R46.23, Build 27.1.46.12

Would be nice and convenient to fix this Wells Fargo issue. I posted a miliar message a while back and it was suggested I create and new account with Wells and see if that downloaded the shares. I did something wrong because only the banking accounts came across and I stopped doing anything further because I did not want to mess up my Quicken. I depend on Quicken too much to screw things up.

Appreciate any thoughts.
    Hello @SteveTucker79,         

I am sorry to hear about these issues with online banking services, and reconciling accounts. Thank you for letting us know about this here on the Quicken Community.

What connection method are you currently making use of in order to add or link your accounts to online banking services? Please note that you can verify this anytime by going to Tools > Account List and then clicking on the Edit button in the row associated with the affected accounts. Next, go to the Online Services tab in the new window that appears afterward. The information we are looking for should be found under the Online Setup callout box.

I look forward to hearing more from you about this. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.