One step update issue?

Options
Anyone else seen this? I ran the one-step update. It seems to complete all of it. It flagged the accounts that had updates, so I went and accepted all of the updates, but the flag won't go away until I re-run the one step update. After that, when I finished and I try to get out, it says that One-step update is still running and I can't get out until it finishes. I had to terminate Quicken using Task manager.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone else seen this? I ran the one-step update. It seems to complete all of it. It flagged the accounts that had updates, so I went and accepted all of the updates, but the flag won't go away until I re-run the one step update. After that, when I finished and I try to get out, it says that One-step update is still running and I can't get out until it finishes. I had to terminate Quicken using Task manager.
    Hello @Stephanus Surjaputra,  

We are sorry about these issues with online banking services. Thank you for letting us know about this here on the Quicken Community.

Have you tried restarting your computer after this happens? You may additionally try uninstalling the Quicken software using the steps listed in this Support Article, then deleting Quicken from the Program Files (x86) folder. You may then reinstall the software after following those steps using the steps listed here. 

Let us know how this works, if you get the chance.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Stephanus Surjaputra
    Stephanus Surjaputra Windows Beta Beta
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Thanks,
    Quicken Jared. Rebooting the PC cleared the issue.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks,
    Quicken Jared. Rebooting the PC cleared the issue.
    Hello @Stephanus Surjaputra,   

Thanks so much for getting back to me with your results; I am glad to hear that the situation has been resolved, and that the earlier recommendations seem to have been helpful.

Definitely feel free to reach out again anytime with any additional questions or concerns. 

Best wishes,

Quicken Jared 
  • Michael C
    Michael C Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have been having this same issue. I recently took a quicken update, and since then when I run one step update the program becomes unresponsive. I have to kill it via task manager. I have rebooted several times without success. I took another update today, with no improvement. I have had non-functioning one step update now for about 10 days for a service that I pay a yearly subscription fee. I already submitted one support ticket last week without response. As a paying customer of the application this is very disappointing.
  • STB81
    STB81 Member
    Options
    The solution to my one step update taking forever to process:
    Go to Mobile and web/ Add remove accounts to sync. On the PC . Clear all the accounts that I had synced to the web and it now updates the PC app quickly!
    Problem for those who use the App and web I guess as I use the PC the bulk of the time and would rather have that working properly.
This discussion has been closed.