Capital One Card Login Sync Error code: BID = 20754

AlleyCatPat
AlleyCatPat Member
I haven't been able to login and sync my Capital One Cards (Quicksilver, Walmart Rewards Card) for a couple of months now. It asks me to reauthorize which I do, then I get: Institution Login Sync Error, Error code: BID = 20754

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't been able to login and sync my Capital One Cards (Quicksilver, Walmart Rewards Card) for a couple of months now. It asks me to reauthorize which I do, then I get: Institution Login Sync Error, Error code: BID = 20754
    Hello @AlleyCatPat,  

We are sorry to hear about this problem with sync errors. Thank you for looking to the Quicken Community for assistance.

First, are you making use of any new firewall settings, Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), pop-up blockers, or antivirus software? If so, please note that we may need to at least temporarily remove these in order to troubleshoot this issue further, as these items can occasionally result in errors of this variety.

Also, where is your current active data file located? You can check this anytime by navigating to File > Show "(Data File name will be listed here)" in Finder in the upper menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open. Note that locations such as external storage drives or cloud-based storage services can cause erratic program behavior and even data damage, so we advise strongly against keeping active data files here.

I look forward to your response. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.