Reconciliation issue with BofA

Options
donsch
donsch Member ✭✭
I reconcile my account in quicken every two weeks. Then out of the blue I have a significant out of balance. My analysis indicates that when I reconcile the balance in quicken and the balance in the bank are the same. All of the transactions match. Then out of the blue the balance in quicken and the balance in BofA differ by a significant amount. I review the bank statements and find no discrepancies. I am stumped. It appears to me that my balance change in quicken with no supporting transaction. My current file goes back to June of 2018. Perhaps I should archive? Any help would be appreciated.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @donsch

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with this issue. 

Due to the nature of this issue and the recent migration of Bank of America, it is recommended that you reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation as needed. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that we could not be of more assistance. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.