Credit Card balance from download interprets as a positive balance (not as owed), Purchases are OK

fastone.oh
fastone.oh Member
When I download from my credit union website all is good on Savings & Checking accounts. However on Credit card. The transactions download and are added as a charge correctly, but downloaded "ON-Line account balance" always shows as a positive number. If my actual balance is (-$50.00, I owe. . .) bottom of quicken page, On-Line balance shows as positive amount of $50. When one tries to reconcile it always tries to reconcile as if I have a positive $50.00 balance in the credit account.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    When I download from my credit union website all is good on Savings & Checking accounts. However on Credit card. The transactions download and are added as a charge correctly, but downloaded "ON-Line account balance" always shows as a positive number. If my actual balance is (-$50.00, I owe. . .) bottom of quicken page, On-Line balance shows as positive amount of $50. When one tries to reconcile it always tries to reconcile as if I have a positive $50.00 balance in the credit account.
    Hello @fastone.oh,   

We are sorry to hear about this problem with positive balances associated with the credit account. Thank you for seeking assistance here on the Quicken Community.

First, what is the financial institution associated with this credit account? Does this issue seem to affect only one account in particular? Also, what connection method are you currently making use of in order to add or link your accounts to online banking services? Please note that you can verify this anytime by going to Tools > Account List and then clicking on the Edit button in the row associated with the affected accounts. Next, go to the Online Services tab in the new window that appears afterward. The information we are looking for should be found under the Online Setup callout box.

I look forward to hearing back from you about this, and I hope to provide more information after some additional details are known.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.