Questionable Customer Service Support Conversations/Behaviors

Options
LeahC
LeahC Member
I've been (trying) to work through an issue on one of my accounts, I spent some time on a call with quicken tech support which ended in some disrespectful conversation/behavior and unwillingness to help further (or send me to level 2 support). I'm curious if this was one-off bad luck or if others out there are having issues with support when they call in. I also am not finding anywhere to report the concern or get additional help from someone else. Would love any advice - and wondering if I should just call back and try and get someone else.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    Options
    LeahC said:
    I've been (trying) to work through an issue on one of my accounts, I spent some time on a call with quicken tech support which ended in some disrespectful conversation/behavior and unwillingness to help further (or send me to level 2 support). I'm curious if this was one-off bad luck or if others out there are having issues with support when they call in. I also am not finding anywhere to report the concern or get additional help from someone else. Would love any advice - and wondering if I should just call back and try and get someone else.
    Hello @LeahC,   

We are sorry about this negative experience with Support. Thank you for mentioning this here on the Quicken Community.

Please be advised that the interaction will be pulled for further review. Additionally, I will send you a Direct Message with more information; in order to access this, you can click on the 'envelope' icon in the upper right-hand side of the screen, featured just below.

I hope that this is helpful, and we look forward to hearing more from you.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.