How do I get transaction data downloaded for all of 2022?

RR_417
RR_417 Member
I just signed up and want to download all of the transactions in my accounts from last year, but I see that it is downloading only 61 days. How can I get the rest of the year?

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @RR_417,

There usually are limits on the time frame that financial institutions set for downloading data. 

For the periods prior to the begging date of the data that you can download, you may be able to go to the financial institution's website and download files that may be able to be imported into your Quicken datafile.  Whether or not this method is available depends on the financial institution.  As an example - Vanguard apparently provides files to download that cover a number of past years. And many financial institutions don't make any additional downloads available.  

So check with your financial institutions (usually the information is noted on their website - but you can try calling if you can't find it).

Let us know if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @RR_417,

There usually are limits on the time frame that financial institutions set for downloading data. 

For the periods prior to the begging date of the data that you can download, you may be able to go to the financial institution's website and download files that may be able to be imported into your Quicken datafile.  Whether or not this method is available depends on the financial institution.  As an example - Vanguard apparently provides files to download that cover a number of past years. And many financial institutions don't make any additional downloads available.  

So check with your financial institutions (usually the information is noted on their website - but you can try calling if you can't find it).

Let us know if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
This discussion has been closed.