Connect to Central Bank HSA and Prudential

ADMQkn
ADMQkn Member
How come Quicken won't let me properly connect to Central Bank HSA and Prudential? Both websites show up, but they don't accept my login info and come back with errors. [Removed - 3rd-Party Software] does not have these same issues. Are both products from the same company?

[Removed - 3rd-Party Software] can also connect to Apple Card and Earnest loans, and Quicken cannot. [Removed - 3rd-Party Software/Off-Topic] 

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    ADMQkn said:
    How come Quicken won't let me properly connect to Central Bank HSA and Prudential? Both websites show up, but they don't accept my login info and come back with errors. [Removed - 3rd-Party Software] does not have these same issues. Are both products from the same company?

[Removed - 3rd-Party Software] can also connect to Apple Card and Earnest loans, and Quicken cannot. [Removed - 3rd-Party Software/Off-Topic] 
    Hello @ADMQkn,    

We are sorry about this problem with online banking services. Thank you for telling us about this here on the Quicken Community. 

First, are you noticing any error codes when trying to update accounts or download transactions? If so, what kind? When did these issues begin? Are you trying to add accounts?

I look forward to your answers.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.