Cannot Add Account for connectyourcare.com

kiwi_e
kiwi_e Member ✭✭
Hi there,
I recently found there is an option to connect with the connectyourcare.com(now part of Optum Finance), but every time when I tried to add my account after I entering the credentials, it just says there is some errors connecting to Optum Finance. Want to troubleshooting here to see if it is an known problem.
I'm using Quicken for Mac.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    kiwi_e said:
    Hi there,
    I recently found there is an option to connect with the connectyourcare.com(now part of Optum Finance), but every time when I tried to add my account after I entering the credentials, it just says there is some errors connecting to Optum Finance. Want to troubleshooting here to see if it is an known problem.
    I'm using Quicken for Mac.
    Hello @kiwi_e,    

We are sorry to hear about these problems with online banking services. Thank you for letting us know about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, what error messages, in particular, are you seeing? Are there any error codes associated with them? When did this begin, roughly speaking?

Knowing the answers to these questions will help us identify how to work toward a resolution with you.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • kiwi_e
    kiwi_e Member ✭✭
    > First, what error messages, in particular, are you seeing? Are there any error codes associated with them? When did this begin, roughly speaking?

Yes, it says An unexpected error occurred. And the Care Code: FDP-101. Please find the attached screenshot.
    I just noticed this, so this happened today(01/26/23). I don't know when the issue first occurred.
  • Quicken Jared
    kiwi_e said:
    > First, what error messages, in particular, are you seeing? Are there any error codes associated with them? When did this begin, roughly speaking?

Yes, it says An unexpected error occurred. And the Care Code: FDP-101. Please find the attached screenshot.
    I just noticed this, so this happened today(01/26/23). I don't know when the issue first occurred.
    Hello @kiwi_e,     

Thanks so much for speaking with me further about this matter, and for providing that helpful screenshot. We are sorry about this FDP-101 error that seems to be preventing online banking services from working properly. 

First, save a backup by navigating to File > Save a Backup... in the upper menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open, then - if you haven't already - please proceed through the steps listed in this Support Article, in order. Does that seem to have an impact on what's happening?

I look forward to your response about this.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • kiwi_e
    kiwi_e Member ✭✭
    Hi Jared, I haven't add any account with this FI before, so I don't think this support article will work for me. I have nothing executable in this article.
  • Quicken Jared
    kiwi_e said:
    Hi Jared, I haven't add any account with this FI before, so I don't think this support article will work for me. I have nothing executable in this article.
    Hello @kiwi_e,   

Thanks for getting back to me with more context about what's happening. I do apologize for any confusion in my previous comment on this issue.

If you have the chance, it would help us to troubleshoot the situation if you could save a backup by going to File > Save a Backup... in the upper menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open and then create a new 'test' data file by following the steps listed below:

1. Navigate to File
    2. Select New
    3. Select Start from scratch
    4. Click Next
    5. Click Next
    6. Choose Don't use Quicken Mobile & Web
    7. Click Next 

You may then add your Optum Finance-affiliated accounts in the newly created data file by by navigating to the Add Account button in the Tools menu in the upper left-hand side of the screen, or in the upper central-left hand side denoted by the '+' symbol then choosing your financial institution and entering your credentials as prompted. I am curious whether or not these issues continue in this data file. 

Let us know about your results, if you get the chance.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 

• kiwi_e
    kiwi_e Member ✭✭
    Still see the same error.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @kiwi_e,

Thank you for visiting the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Since you are receiving the same error in a test file, at this point, we advise that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    The error message indicates a problem with JavaScript. Is JavaScript enabled on your Mac?
  • kiwi_e
    kiwi_e Member ✭✭
    > @UKR said:
    > The error message indicates a problem with JavaScript. Is JavaScript enabled on your Mac?

I’m not sure. I hasn’t been instructed to install JavaScript. I assume when install Quicken, all dependent libraries should be installed together.
This discussion has been closed.