Missing Security in Portfolio and Holdings - But not hidden

MilwaukeeLynn
MilwaukeeLynn Member ✭✭
edited February 2023 in Investing (Windows)
Hello All, I am stumped. One security in my portfolio is not shown in reports not included in amount totals. The security is not hidden and is selected as a mutual fund. I can see the transactions and select the security when entering a transaction in the ledger. But the amount does not total for the portfolio, and the security does not show up on any reports. Any ideas why Quicken would be ignoring one security (not hidden and setup as a mutual fund). Thank you.

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @MilwaukeeLynn,

Your post is something I don't think I've seen reported before.   You said there was "One security in my portfolio" (I think you indicated that it is a mutual fund?) that was having these problems - please tell us what the name of that "security' is and its ticker symbol.

Thanks.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.