Disparity between figures. Also Cloud Sync issue

Options
Ian Paterson
Ian Paterson Member
Quicken Basic. Version R45.18, Build 27.1.45.18. Canadian Edition.
I have just noticed a disparity between the amounts shown in the “Manage Bill and Income Reminders”, and those shown in the “Calendar of Accounts”. The “Calendar” figures are approx. 25% greater than expected (a few as much as 54% greater). The strange thing is, the figures entered in the “Manage Bill and Income Reminders”, are entered correctly in my “Account” register.
Also, when I attempt a ‘Cloud Sync”, a pop-up indicates:
“Warning”! You are syncing one or more accounts with a currency different from your Quicken home currency. Quicken’s web and mobile versions do not support multiple currencies and will show these accounts as if multi-currency support in Quicken were off”
Perhaps you can suggest how this issues can be rectified
Regards,
Ian Paterson.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Quicken Basic. Version R45.18, Build 27.1.45.18. Canadian Edition.
    I have just noticed a disparity between the amounts shown in the “Manage Bill and Income Reminders”, and those shown in the “Calendar of Accounts”. The “Calendar” figures are approx. 25% greater than expected (a few as much as 54% greater). The strange thing is, the figures entered in the “Manage Bill and Income Reminders”, are entered correctly in my “Account” register.
    Also, when I attempt a ‘Cloud Sync”, a pop-up indicates:
    “Warning”! You are syncing one or more accounts with a currency different from your Quicken home currency. Quicken’s web and mobile versions do not support multiple currencies and will show these accounts as if multi-currency support in Quicken were off”
    Perhaps you can suggest how this issues can be rectified
    Regards,
    Ian Paterson.
    Hello @Ian Paterson,      

Thank you for looking to the Quicken Community for assistance with respect to Calendar figures appearing inaccurately, and problems with the Cloud Sync feature. We apologize for the inconvenience these issues have caused. 

Regarding the first problem with Calendar amounts, I recommend reaching out to Quicken Support, per the instructions in this Support Article. You can do this with the information provided in this link. They will need to work with you in order to assess the situation more deeply than is possible on this forum. I do wish that we could do more troubleshooting from the Quicken Community, but this will be the best way to proceed, given the circumstances.

In responding to the second issue, note that the Mobile and Web applications do not support multi-currency information, currently. You can view the Idea threads here and here for the chance to add a vote to see these features potentially implemented in future versions of the subscription software, however. 

I hope that is helpful.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared
This discussion has been closed.