Chase Download Issues

Options
I just updated my Chase accounts today and encountered a balance issue. I've been downloading/syncing this account since November when I opened it with no issues. Today I noticed after syncing my opening balance (which was previously reconciled back in November) changed from a deposit to a withdraw and the amount was 3x off.
It has also downloaded again transactions that were reconciled weeks ago as new transactions. I also have USAA, Discover, and Citibank accounts in this Quicken file which are downloading normally.

I tried de-activating and re-activating online services and that did not help.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    burgie66 said:
    I just updated my Chase accounts today and encountered a balance issue. I've been downloading/syncing this account since November when I opened it with no issues. Today I noticed after syncing my opening balance (which was previously reconciled back in November) changed from a deposit to a withdraw and the amount was 3x off.
    It has also downloaded again transactions that were reconciled weeks ago as new transactions. I also have USAA, Discover, and Citibank accounts in this Quicken file which are downloading normally.

I tried de-activating and re-activating online services and that did not help.
    Hello @burgie66,     

We are sorry about this problem with online banking services. Thank you for talking with us about this here on the Quicken Community.

Given the nature of this issue, I recommend reaching out to Quicken Support. You can do this with the information provided in this link. They will need to work with you in order to troubleshoot and diagnose this issue in greater detail with the tools and resources available to them, uniquely. I do wish that we could provide more advice from the Quicken Community, but Support's help will be necessary in this situation.

I hope that is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.