Mortgage SPLITS lines are now ZEROED ($0.00) on "enter this reminder"

Options
PostProdGuy
PostProdGuy Member ✭✭
I updated my mortgage to reflect new escrow amounts, under the Property and Debt mortgage feature. Selected the mortgage, payment details, edit payment details, click "edit" next to Other, change the escrow amount. Have done this many times before.

Now, on returning to my check register, where the mortgage payment appears as a "scheduled" payment, and I select the gear icon, then "enter this reminder", on the payment details screen I select the splits button, ALL of the detail lines are empty - categories appear line-by-line, but each is $0.00. The mortgage principal line, the interest line, and my escrow line.

The dollar amount total is correct and appears on a blank line (i.e., no assigned category) after the now empty categories above it. Why is it losing this information from my set up mortgage debt account? This has never happened before, and I've used quicken to track mortgages for years.

Comments

• jeffledbetter
    Options
    Yes!! It's a complete mess. The Payment Details are always wrong, but the loan reminder has always been correct. This is a HUGE issue.. especially for those with multiple rental properties.
  • mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Update to version 47.11.

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• jeffledbetter
    Options
    That is the version that I am on.
  • mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any loan reminders you Entered in your account registers prior to updating to version 47.11 will be zeroed out. Those transactions will have to be corrected manually. 

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

This discussion has been closed.