System Member admin
edited March 4 in Errors and Troubleshooting (Mac)
This discussion was created from comments split from: Error Code FDP-103.
I'm also having this issue with Discover0
Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭SexySadie1482 said:I'm also having this issue with Discover
We are sorry to hear about this problem with online banking services and error codes. Thank you for telling us about this here on the Quicken Community.
First, save a backup by navigating to File > Save a Backup... in the upper menu at the top of the screen, then proceed through the steps listed below:
- Open Quicken.
- Go to the Accounts menu and choose Hide and Show Accounts;
- Uncheck any accounts with this specific financial institution (FI) that are hidden in Lists;
- When complete, click on the account name for your account(s) in the Accounts toolbar in Quicken.
- Click the Settings icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Select the Downloads tab.
- Click on Disconnect Account.
- Click Done. Do this on each account with this FI.
- Quit Quicken.
Second, delete Quicken passwords from the Keychain
- Open Finder and go to Applications > Utilities > Keychain Access app;
- On the left panel in the Keychain app, set the Keychains to Login and the Category to Passwords.
- Find and delete any entries that show Quicken or Quicken Connect and this FI name;
- Quit the Keychain Access app and open Quicken.
Third, re-add the accounts
- Go to Accounts > Add Account.
- Type the name of the financial institution and make the appropriate selection.
- Enter your login credentials and click Continue.
- When Quicken has returned all accounts discovered for this FI, very carefully LINK each of the found accounts to the appropriate account you already have setup in Quicken.
Let us know about how this works, if you get the chance.
This discussion has been closed.