Quicken crashes on updating

James LeoGrande
James LeoGrande Member ✭✭
edited March 2023 in Investing (Windows)
I just updated to the latest release R47.11, build 27.1.47.11 on windows 10. When I select tools>One step update quicken spins for a few seconds , crashes and opens the Crash report window. I have reported the problem.

I have validated my file. I have super validated my file. I have logged out of the file with my quicken id and back in. None of these have made a difference. I am able to update a single account through the tools icon when the account is selected.
Tagged:

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recommend you download and install the latest Mondo Patch file from https://www.quicken.com/support/update-and-mondo-patch-20182019-release-quicken-windows-subscription-product to ensure your Quicken software is correctly installed.
  • Candy Man
    Candy Man Member ✭✭
    I also updated to the latest Quicken, hoping that my problems with certain accounts set up with Express Web Connection were fixed. The update increased my credit card balance by $4400, and I didn't even do an online update! I found 2 very suspicious transactions which I have no idea where they came from, and they weren't there before I did the recent update to Rx7.11. Support is closed today so I'll have to wait until Monday for some answers. In the meantime, I will be searching for an alternative to Quicken.
This discussion has been closed.