Quicken Crashes When I Try to Attach a PDF

Options
impour77
impour77 Member ✭✭
Quicken is crashing consistently when I try and attach a PDF copy of the bill to a transaction. This only started happening since I I installed the latest update (Version R47.11, Build 27.1.47.11), so I'm not sure if the issue is related. I'm using Quicken for Windows and running Windows 11

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    impour77 said:
    Quicken is crashing consistently when I try and attach a PDF copy of the bill to a transaction. This only started happening since I I installed the latest update (Version R47.11, Build 27.1.47.11), so I'm not sure if the issue is related. I'm using Quicken for Windows and running Windows 11
    Hello @impour77,   

We are sorry about these issues with crashing when trying to attach documents. Thank you for reaching out about this here on the Quicken Community. 

Do you have a large number of attachments within this data file currently? Also, have you tried restarting your computer after this happens? You may additionally try uninstalling the Quicken software using the steps listed in this Support Article, then deleting Quicken from the Program Files (x86) folder. You may then reinstall the software after following those steps using the steps listed here. 

Let us know how this works. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.