Does anyone else have this download issue (or is it a feature)?

Options
Harish88
Harish88 Member ✭✭
edited March 2023 in Investing (Windows)
When I download from various banking and investment accounts, when there no investment transactions to download, it shows up as an "error". When I click on the "error", I see it's not really an error but there are no transactions to download. Does anyone else have this? Thanks.

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @Harish88,

That sounds strange. Usually there will an "error code" shown.  Where are you seeing this - is it in the "One Step Update Summary" screen?  What is the exact wording of this error message?  Does it suggest steps that you should take to fix it? - if so what are they.  Also are you running "premier or Home & Business and which version? 

Get back to me and we'll go from there.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Which financial institution?  I have never seen that with Edward Jones.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Harish88
    Harish88 Member ✭✭
    Options
    TD Ameritrade and E-Trade
  • Harish88
    Harish88 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Oddly everything worked today. I'll wait for the next time. Thanks!
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi again @Harish88,

That is odd.  However if it happens again, I suggest that you close Quicken and reopen it.  That may fix the problem.

Keep us posted.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.