How to take current July 22- June 23 budget and start new fiscal 2023 12-month budget

Options
Hi - I started a 12-month budget in July 2022 and now have strong budget values for a full fiscal year budget. I want to reuse my current Jan - Jun 23 budget as months 1-6 and essential shift them into a 2023 budget, knowing I need to hand-input July - Dec 23 (not use 2022 info). I've tried many different ways, but to no avail. Quicken keeps starting a budget with actuals that make no sense. Any ideas? Thanks!!
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi - I started a 12-month budget in July 2022 and now have strong budget values for a full fiscal year budget. I want to reuse my current Jan - Jun 23 budget as months 1-6 and essential shift them into a 2023 budget, knowing I need to hand-input July - Dec 23 (not use 2022 info). I've tried many different ways, but to no avail. Quicken keeps starting a budget with actuals that make no sense. Any ideas? Thanks!!
    Hello @CathyNotCPA,   

We are sorry about this confusion with the Budget features. Thanks for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community.

Have you tried to copy and past the Budget months from July of 2022?

First, use Copy to copy a budget and paste it directly into another application (such as a spreadsheet) for further analysis or printing.

1. Click the Export button.
    2. In the Export menu, click on either Copy Full Budget to Clipboard or Copy Summary Budget to Clipboard.
    • Copy Full Budget to Clipboard: Copy the budget without the total column to the clipboard to paste into another application such as a spreadsheet.
    • Copy Summary Budget to Clipboard: Copy only the total column of the budget to the clipboard to paste into another application such as a spreadsheet
    Also, what problems are you noticing in the values given in the Actual amount column?

I look forward to your response. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.