Why won't transactions open into accept downloads section for approval to accept all?
TTSguy said:Release 46.12, Windows 11. I web connect and download transactions from Premier Members Credit Union. New transactions are shown in account with red flag present next to account name / number, but I cannot get the account to release the transactions into the (Accept Transactions) area under transactions in register unless I go to preferences and check the box to auto load heo banking registers to clear the red flag. I prefer to not auto load the transaction into register. I ran Validate and Super Validate to no avail. How can I repair this problem?
We are sorry to hear about this problem with online banking services, and missing transactions in the Accept Register. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community.
if you have the chance, you could save a backup by going to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen and then create a 'test' data file by going to the same menu and selecting New Quicken File... Next, choose New Quicken File in the screen that follows, and then click OK. After this, choose a file location on your computer and then click Save. Choose Don't use mobile and web when prompted.
You may then add your Premier Members Credit Union-associated accounts by navigating to the Add Account button in the Tools menu option in upper left-hand side of the screen, or in the more central, upper left-hand panel, denoted by the '+' symbol. Let us know if you see the same problem occurring in the test data file once this is attempted.
Let us know what you observe in the 'test' file, if you get the chance to check back in with us.Thank you,
Six hours later and caused by necessary sync to the cloud by Quicken (after a restore) and it's fixed! Never had to worry about this happening in the old days, and worse yet I don't use any fancy stuff in Quicken that is required to use sync (Mobile and Web), but gotta live with the results anyway. (for a while longer)!1
TTSguy said:Six hours later and caused by necessary sync to the cloud by Quicken (after a restore) and it's fixed! Never had to worry about this happening in the old days, and worse yet I don't use any fancy stuff in Quicken that is required to use sync (Mobile and Web), but gotta live with the results anyway. (for a while longer)!
Thank you for reaching out again to let us know what happened. I am glad that the issue seems to have been resolved, although we are sorry that the Cloud Sync had to be reset, and that this issue caused so much trouble. Thank you for letting us know what steps seemed to resolve the problem, as well.
Feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns.