Bills & Income - Unable to download bills

Why will quicken no longer download Rocket Mortgage and State Farm Bills. I have call Quicken Tech twice with no resolution. I'm wondering if it has to do with MFA as I use to receive their bills.

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    revere1 said:
    Why will quicken no longer download Rocket Mortgage and State Farm Bills. I have call Quicken Tech twice with no resolution. I'm wondering if it has to do with MFA as I use to receive their bills.
    Most likely, I'd say. The Quicken server has no cell phone to receive the MFA prompt ...

To avoid missed or late payments I recommend you logon directly to the biller's website and authorize them to direct debit (aka PAC Draft, Autopay, APS, etc.) the next and all future payments from your checking account or a credit card. The biller's computer system will do all the work for you to make an electronic debit on the due date and you don't have to worry about being late.

In Quicken unlink the bill and just record a scheduled reminder which does not execute as an online payment into your account register on or before the Due Date and before you download transactions from the bank or credit card containing the payment transaction. That will allow Quicken to match your register transaction to the downloaded data and not cause any further issues.

• revere1
    revere1 Member
    I pay for a feature ("Quick Pay") and I'm being told sorry but you'll have to create a manual transaction and then log into the Payee's account to pay online??? This to me is not an acceptable solution. Quicken should support the option to enter the Multi-factor authentication .
  • revere1
    revere1 Member
    Ater entering Username, Password and MFA code I get this (see pic) but it never returns any information or bill data.
  • Nimbrag
    Nimbrag Member ✭✭
    This is happening too often now. As a previous poster states, I pay for a bill payment feature and am being told a work-around. Eventually I will just bag Quicken totally being that it is becoming useless and use a spreadsheet and my bank's payment system. Sad after being a user for over 30 years.
This discussion has been closed.