Downloading from Canadian Financial Institution

Options
MarleneK
MarleneK Unconfirmed, Member
It appears the I have the Canadian "Basic" Quicken Version R45.18 build 27.1.45.18. I have had this for years. In the past I use to be able to use the One Step function to access my accounts in BMO, and CIBC and various credit cards. For the past few years it appears that I need to log into my BMO account and manually download all of my accounts. Then go to quicken and import the files. Has something happened between BMO and Quicken? I can obtain my CC transactions for CIBC using Express directly from Quicken. so I don't understand why this isn't working with BMO. I have months ago contacted Quicken and they pointed me to BMO. I called BMO and they point me to Quicken. Still no resolution. If any of you can shed light on this I would appreciate it.

Answers

• Arctic Hare
    Arctic Hare SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MarleneK said:
    It appears the I have the Canadian "Basic" Quicken Version R45.18 build 27.1.45.18. I have had this for years. In the past I use to be able to use the One Step function to access my accounts in BMO, and CIBC and various credit cards. For the past few years it appears that I need to log into my BMO account and manually download all of my accounts. Then go to quicken and import the files. Has something happened between BMO and Quicken? I can obtain my CC transactions for CIBC using Express directly from Quicken. so I don't understand why this isn't working with BMO. I have months ago contacted Quicken and they pointed me to BMO. I called BMO and they point me to Quicken. Still no resolution. If any of you can shed light on this I would appreciate it.
    There is more than one BMO in Quicken Canada. You need to choose the correct variant of BMO to set up Express Web Connect to match your accounts. You may need to choose the BMO Mosaik MC variant of BMO to get it to work.
  • MarleneK
    MarleneK Unconfirmed, Member
    Options
    Thank you very much Arctic Hare. I will try this once my new cc comes in.
This discussion has been closed.