Quicken stopped downloading transaction in all accounts

Options
allion
allion Member ✭✭
Quicken suddenly stopped downloading transactions in all my bank and credit card accounts. Yesterday I noticed that so I downloaded transactions on a specific credit card instead of the global download and that seemed to work only I found out later that it skipped two days. This individual account download no longer works for bank or credit card accounts.
Quicken does get the correct online balance from the banks but no transactions are downloaded.

Any one experiencing similar issue or have any ideas to fix? Thanks in advance

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @allion,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password
    Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• allion
    allion Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hi, and thanks for the quick reply. I started Quicken today and immediately got an update. So I tried without any of the steps above and my accounts are downloading transactions again. However, there's a gap in transactions between 2/3 and 2/8, basically when the download wasn't working but I guess I'll enter those manually and see how this goes going forward
  • allion
    allion Member ✭✭
    Options
    I went ahead and tried your suggestion and Quicken downloaded all transactions including missing ones. Thanks very much for your help
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    @allion Thanks for the update! Glad to hear your issue has been resolved.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.