How can I edit an incorrect "how often" (Auto) repeating online transaction frequency?

Options
Quicken shows monthly transaction incorrectly as "Twice a Month" in "how often" column. "Action" column (Auto) Edit button allows me to edit the split transaction categories but nothing else. I want to change the incorrect "twice a month" frequency to "monthly"

Answers

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Click on the word (change) next to the frequency.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• mishaptak
    Options
    There isn't any change option to click on. The only active link on the Bill and Income Reminders page, Repeating Online tab, is in the Action column where it says (Auto) Edit. When I click on the edit button, an Edit Repeating Online Payment page opens up, but the only active links / buttons are one to split transactions (opens a separate page), OK, or Cancel. The ? button is also active, but it tries to answer the question about editing payments that have already been sent, which is not the issue. I suspect the issue might be related to the action label being "Auto".
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My mistake. A repeating online payment is different from a scheduled reminder transaction. An online payment lives on your bank's computer rather than in Quicken.
    I don't have any repeating online payments so I'm no authority on this. See the article entitled "How To Edit Repeating Online Payments".

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

This discussion has been closed.