Since most recent update, cannot connect to multiple banks and Quicken Cloud (Q Mac)

ShawnD12
ShawnD12 Member
I've been a Quicken user for probably around 15 years. I'm currently using Quicken for Mac Deluxe Version 6.12.2 (Build 612.47862.100). After the most recent update (a day or two ago), Quicken is unable to connect to Bank of America, Chase, Wells Fargo, and fails telling me that Quicken Cloud is down. This has been going on for about two days now. Anyone else having this issue?

Best Answer

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Try signing out (menu Quicken > Sign Out) and then back in.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s

Answers

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Try signing out (menu Quicken > Sign Out) and then back in.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • ShawnD12
    ShawnD12 Member
    In all my years using this it never occurred to me to try that. What do you know... it worked! Thanks!
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Yay, glad it worked! It generally isn't necessary to do this, but on rare occasions, Quicken gets in some confused state between your local database and Quicken's servers — and logging out and back in again gets everything back properly in sync.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • syncrasy
    syncrasy Member ✭✭✭
    Question for the original poster... Which macOS system are you using? Did you also see a blank window in addition to an "Unable to connect to Quicken Cloud" window? The reason I ask is because I also updated to 6.12.2 on an older Mac -- running macOS 10.13.6 "High Sierra") and am getting blank windows and an "Unable to connect to Quicken Cloud" window. I hesitate to sign out and sign back in out of fear that I won't be able to sign back in again if my issue is a different problem related to Quicken servers.
This discussion has been closed.