Link with UBS Onesource employee stock account

Options
When I try to add an account, there are a number of companies listed when I search on UBS, but my company (Accenture) is not listed. There does not appear to be any way to manually enter the correct URL/company, and using an existing (incorrect) company does not work. I have tried entering literally every UBS entry but none of them successfully connect.

How can I connect to the correct account?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mpmoney said:
    When I try to add an account, there are a number of companies listed when I search on UBS, but my company (Accenture) is not listed. There does not appear to be any way to manually enter the correct URL/company, and using an existing (incorrect) company does not work. I have tried entering literally every UBS entry but none of them successfully connect.

How can I connect to the correct account?
    Hello @mpmoney,    

We are sorry about this issue with adding accounts. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community.

To be clear, are you noticing that there are missing or incorrect URLs in the Add Account window in Quicken? What do you mean by, 'search on UBS?' Do you have other UBS accounts that you have been able to link to online banking services?

I look forward to your answers. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.