Page Scaling is dimmed

Options
ewsb
ewsb Member ✭✭
edited March 2023 in Reports (Windows)
I have the same issue as noted previously that was not answered. I am using the online quicken version and my printer (Epson wk4340) supports scaling. The Microsoft pdf driver is also dimmed out for scaling? ANy help?

Thanks
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ewsb said:
    I have the same issue as noted previously that was not answered. I am using the online quicken version and my printer (Epson wk4340) supports scaling. The Microsoft pdf driver is also dimmed out for scaling? ANy help?

Thanks
    Hello @ewsb,    

We are sorry about this problem with your printer. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, can you tell us more about this problem that you are experiencing? Which 'noted previously' issue is being referenced? Where are you seeing dimmed options for scaling? Is there any way you could provide screenshots of what you're seeing - with personal information redacted as necessary? You can follow the steps explained in this FAQ in order to do this. Also note that you may drag and drop your images into your comment in order to submit images, as well. 

I look forward to your response. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.