Bank of America transactions not updating 2/22/23

Heidi O.
Heidi O. Member ✭✭✭
Over the past few weeks, I have noticed when I try to update my BofA accounts, it appears as though they are updating, however, cleared transactions are not actually matching up in Quicken (previous issue that Quicken indicated was fixed). The "solve" to this issue seems to be updating my connection every time and re authorizing Bank of America to share my data with Quicken. This isn't the right solution.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Heidi O. said:
    Over the past few weeks, I have noticed when I try to update my BofA accounts, it appears as though they are updating, however, cleared transactions are not actually matching up in Quicken (previous issue that Quicken indicated was fixed). The "solve" to this issue seems to be updating my connection every time and re authorizing Bank of America to share my data with Quicken. This isn't the right solution.
    Hello @Heidi O.,   

We are sorry about this problem with online banking services and account updates. Thank you for alerting us to this here on the Quicken Community. 

Unfortunately, given the nature of this issue, I recommend reaching out to Quicken Support. You can do this with the information provided in this link. They will need to work with you in order to troubleshoot and diagnose this issue in greater detail with the tools and resources available to them, uniquely. I do wish that we could provide more advice from the Quicken Community, but Support's help will be necessary in this situation.

I hope that is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.