Filter for upcoming transactions, changed with newest update

mlhill527
mlhill527 Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭
With the most recent update, when I am viewing upcoming scheduled transitions, they do not display correctly.

e.g. I have a scheduled transaction to remind me of the due date for a credit card, the due date is 3/16. I am paying it early, so the payment date is now 2/22, Before the most recent update, the transaction would display with the 14-day filter on, but now it does not display until I turn on the 30-day filter. This also affects the current balance in the account.

14-day filter - 1.jpeg

30-day filter - 1.jpeg

Comments

• jacobs
    jacobs Quicken Mac Subscription SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    mlhill527 said:
    I have a scheduled transaction to remind me of the due date for a credit card, the due date is 3/16. Before the most recent update, the transaction would display with the 14-day filter on, but now it does not display until I turn on the 30-day filter. 
    That doesn't make sense. If you have it set to filter for next 14 days, then March 16 should not be displayed, because it' more than 14 days in the future. So it makes sense that it wouldn't be visible unless you change the filter to next 30 days. Or you might find it preference to change it to Next Instance, so the time period isn't a factor.

mlhill527 said:
    I am paying it early, so the payment date is now 2/22...This also affects the current balance in the account.
    Your screenshots don't display the balance column, but I'm not understanding: If you change the payment date to today, it should affect the balance in the account. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • mlhill527
    14-day filter
  • mlhill527
    30-day filter
  • jacobs
    jacobs Quicken Mac Subscription SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Well, since you changed your March 16 payment to today, I'd assume the next payment is scheduled for April 16. So it wouldn't show in the 30-day filter. It would show if you changed the filter to Next Instance. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Jon
    Jon Quicken Mac Subscription SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    I can't duplicate what you're seeing. If I have a scheduled payment that's due today, it shows up in the register whether the setting is 14 day or 30 day.

A transaction that was due on 3/16 would not be appearing today with a 14 day setting. If it was appearing previously, that sounds like a bug that got fixed.
This discussion has been closed.