Why does Quicken keep asking me to reset USAA accounts When I already have done it 5+ times?
williamcharlton Member ✭
edited March 25 in Installing and Updating (Mac)
Just want to know why quicken keeps asking me to reset the connection when I've already done it. Same issue with Schwab.
Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭williamcharlton said:Just want to know why quicken keeps asking me to reset the connection when I've already done it. Same issue with Schwab.
We are sorry about this problem with online banking services. Thank you for letting us know about this here on the Quicken Community.
With respect to only your USAA accounts, I recommend saving a backup by navigating to File > Save a Backup... in the upper menu at the top of the screen, then proceed through the steps listed below, in order:
Deactivating the Affected Accounts:
- Click on the account name in the bar down the side of Quicken Mac
- Click the Settings gear icon in the bottom-right corner
- Click the Downloads tab
- Click the Disconnect account button
- Click Done
Reactivating the Accounts for Online Update:
- Click the account name in the list displayed down the side of Quicken to open the register.
- Click the Settings gear in the lower right corner of the register view.
- Go to the Downloads tab.
- Click the Connect Account button.
- Type in the financial institution name and walk through the wizard.
- Choose LINK on the screen displayed after Quicken finds the available accounts at the financial institution for your login credentials, and carefully link to your existing Quicken account(s).
- Click Continue.
Let us know how this works. I hope to provide further assistance going forward.
This discussion has been closed.