Etrade Bank Not Updating

Options
2»

Answers

• Steve Sz
    Steve Sz Member
    Options

I thought it was fixed, as I updated this morning and did not get an error. However, in digging deeper I found that transactions in etrade website did not transfer to quicken. This is even worse than the error as you get the impression that it is fixed but actually the results are a failure. Come on quicken, it can't be this difficult - to paraphrase Nike "just fix it@

• Steve Sz
    Steve Sz Member
    Options

Says Issue Resolved - but I just tested and it's not. I have new interest payments but they do not download. Is there a trick?

• BelindaB
    BelindaB Member
    Options

I have had no trouble with my two Etrade Bank checking accounts or investment accounts until this week. I use 2-factor with the security device, and that has worked fine in the past. I added a savings account, and at first it updated just fine. Then none of the three would update - I saw the CC503 error message. In the account list I saw the little red "account closed" symbol. When I tried to add the three accounts back to Quicken using the Fix It button, I was not given the option. BUT (!) after going through this process several times, I was finally able to update just now (using the security device of course). I only hope I don't have to go through this every time!

This discussion has been closed.