Bank of America transactions not downloading

Art149
Art149 Member ✭✭

Quicken connects to Bank of America but no transactions are downloaded. I have 4 accounts, all with same result. Quicken One Step Summary shows 4 accounts, zero transactions but when I click on each account in the summary it shows the current bank balance indicating it connected. Had no problems for months until update to Version R47.15, Build 27.1.47.15 (Windows 11)

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited March 2023

Hello @Art149,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

To clarify, you are experiencing an issue where no transactions are downloading for your Bank of America account(s) and you are not receiving any error messages? If so, then first, I suggest that you sign out of your data file completely and then sign back in. In doing so, you will refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. Please follow the steps below in order to do so.

1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out 
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password 

Please let me know how this goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Art149
    Art149 Member ✭✭

Jasmine, YES!! I had downloaded transactions from BoA in Excel/CSV format from bank's website when Quicken wasn't working. Followed your sugestion and got download with those matches, several new ones, and a cople the got missed 3 months ago. Very good technique!! You can close my issue. Thanks, Art

• JBME
    JBME Member

Been trying to get BOA to work on quicken. This method finally worked for me.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @Art149 and @JBME,

Wonderful!

I am happy to hear that I was able to help both of you reach a resolution!

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.