How to print a recorded check?

Options
Padre66
Padre66 Member

I purchased my checks (Standard) from Deluxe. I setup and adjusted my printer and it prints the sample check just fine. Now I write and record a check. Once it is in my transaction register, I then try to print the check, but get the message “No checks to print." What am I doing wrong?

Answers

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Does the check show in the list in the Write Checks (Ctrl-W) dialog? If not, go to the register and put the word Print in the check number field (or use the pull-down menu in the check number field and choose Print Check). Enter the transaction and the check should appear in Write Checks.

If the check is showing in the Write Checks dialog but still not printing, attach a screen shot of that dialog to your reply so we can see what's going on.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Dobie Boy
    Dobie Boy Member
    Options

I have form checks from my bank with a template # L423L. I'm dumber than a fishing worm on this so could someone please tell my how to make the right thing come out in the right place.

This discussion has been closed.