Chase accounts not downloading several weeks in between

Options

For the past 2 weeks I've been trying to download my Chase bank accounts. None of the checking, savings, or credit cards will download between 02/27/2023 and 03/24/2023. Everything before those dates and everything after those dates, downloads without an issue. I have tried to manually download each account by using the gear icon. Any other suggestions? Quicken is up to date and so is Windows 11. Thanks you.

Comments

• jl747
    jl747 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You may have to Deactivate and then Activate the Chase accounts.

You can also try to Reset the accounts.

If you do either you may have to go through the authorization process again.

Before you do any of this make sure you make a backup of your data file.

Also, if it works and downloads your transactions look at your balances. See if the match your online balances.

My recent experience. (Yours may be different)

I had to Deactivate and Activate my accounts and found that my Credit Card balance was off by the exact amount that the opening balance showed.

All I had to do was to enter 0.00 in my opening balance and then everything matched.

See this if you need help in activating your account(s) - scroll down for instructions

https://www.quicken.com/support/how-quicken-connects-your-bank

Quicken Windows Business & Personal (Subscription) - Using the latest version -Windows 10 Pro

This discussion has been closed.