Can "Tags" Show in "Bills" and "Account" View???

Options
john 3:3
john 3:3 Member

A entry shows the category:subcategory and Memo — any way to see a "Tag" if you use one on an entry in either of these views in Quicken Deluxe?

Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

In an accout's register, if that is what you mean by the "Account" view, you can view the Tags by clicking on the gear at the top right and selecting Register columns. Check the box next to Tag to enable the Tag column.

I don't know what you mean by the "Bills" view.

QWin Premier subscription
  • john 3:3
    john 3:3 Member
    Options

For Bills I mean: under Bills & Income, Bills — each entry of each the Bills shows Category and Subcategory and Memo but not a Tag. Can you turn on the Tags to show in this Bills view (I followed your instructions and added Tags to the Accounts View — thanks)

• YingDave
    YingDave Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't think you can Jim not directly. It gets close. On the main screen if you switch to Classic Menus (not Standard) then on same level go back to Bills menu, select 'Manage Bills and Income Reminders" it gives you a tabular list of all your bills without icons. If you highlight oner entry and hit the 'Edit' button that apears on the same line, select "Edit this instance and all future Instance" in the middle of the pop up it shows the category and tag of the memorised bill payment entry. Not direct by displaying on the tabulated view but almost?

This discussion has been closed.